lieutenantcowbellboylieutenantcowbellboy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 11 Fans

Where are we now Where are we now

You can definitely chill out to it, it's rather lovely, only criticism would be that it gets a bit repetitive after a bit, it would be nice if the melody went somewhere else occasionally I think.

Kingdom Kingdom

...so this is what it would be like to rave in a land of super heroes and computer game characters, I'd always wondered.

LOD123 responds:

Not exactly what I was going for, but the beauty of music is that it's open to interpretation. And that is the best interpretation of a song I have ever heard. Thanks dude!

-DD- French(ish) thing -DD- French(ish) thing

I like this a lot. It would obviously benefit greatly from being played live to give it some ebb and flow and dynamics, but the actual tune is great.

Would love to hear it played live :D

Logically Insane Logically Insane

Perfect fir for something

I like it a lot, it could definitely find a home as the soundtrack to various things.

RyeGuyHead responds:

Things of a disturbing nature...thanks!

Kami | Dirty Frowns Kami | Dirty Frowns

Awesome feel

This has an awesome feel to it, really like the mix.

I'd probably mix the drums up a little more, not a lot by any means, but just a little here and there.

The Microwave Song The Microwave Song

Reminds me of Ben Folds

You do have a good voice and the backing vocals are great. The put it in the microwave hook is too hooky and too often for me personally but that's not to say it's a bad thing. Keep writing tunes and people are sure to listen and enjoy :)

Disposable Breed Disposable Breed

I like it a lot

I like it alot, but I've got to agree with some of the comments about the singing, occasionally it creeps out of tune. and I don't really like the elongated caaaaaaaalling faaaaaate part either, it feels like the vocals pops out of the tune a little too much. Overall though I like the vocals and the whole thing

I think some of the issues are probably a mix problem rather than an inherent issue.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks for your input. I disagree that the singing goes out of tune. But thanks again.

SH - Jazzopotamus SH - Jazzopotamus

Awesome

The piano parts are great. Personally I like the voice on it, it works really well.

No suggestions for improvements, it's great

satireforbreakfast satireforbreakfast

Interesting...

ideas but feels like there's too much going on sometimes, with some of the instruments meshing in a not so pleasing way.

Also, sometimes I eat sandwiches.

she was only sixteen she was only sixteen

The first 10 seconds...

made me think of a michael jackson tune, but then after that it didn't... I think I'd like it more only it doesn't loop well at all.

You should do something with the intro though, I like it.